- Otoscopic inspection of the ear
- Hearing evaluation through pure tone air and bone conduction audiometry, speech thresholds and word recognition testing
- Immitance measurements including typanometry and acoustic reflex testing to assess middle ear function
- Hearing aid evaluation and counseling to determine the neeeds for the most appropriate type of hearing instrument
- Earwax removal - Cerumen, or earwax, can be removed from the ear canal so that it does not interfere with listening or comfort, especially for individuals who wear hearing aids.
- Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations for Pediatrics and Adults - Scheduled and performed by our licensed and nationally certified audiologists are subject to professional fees. Insurance often covers these services.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations - During your examination you will be tested using a series of low & high frequency words to determine your ability to understand verbiage within a conversation. We will also give you several words to repeat. The results will help us determine your percentage of hearing loss, your ability to understand speech and how hearing aids will improve your ability to hear.
- Typanometry - Tympanometry is an examination used to test the condition of the middle ear and mobility of the eardrum (tympanic membrane) and the conduction bones, by creating variations of air pressure in the ear canal.
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting - At the hearing aid fitting, you will receive the hearing aids you selected. They are programmed based on a prescription that is specific to each person’s hearing loss. The hearing professional may make adjustments after you try the hearing aids to make sure the settings and fit are ideal for you.
- Access to a complete line of the most technologically advanced hearing aids
- Custom hearing aid fittings with a thirty-day satisfaction period
- Real ear assessment of instruments
- In-house hearing instrument modification
- Manufacturer repair of all major brands - Some minor hearing aid repairs can be done in the office setting in a short period of time; others will need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair. Your hearing professional can help determine what kind of a repair is necessary if you feel your hearing aid is not working properly. Repairs, Maintenance, Cleanings, and Warranties come with all brands of hearing aids. We offer in-office repairs when possible on most makes/models.
- Electroacoustic analysis of instruments
- Hearing aid accessories available - Custom earmolds for cell phone headsets, Bluetooth compatible devices, hands-free and more.
- Hearing protection molds for hunters, musicians, industry, snoring and sporting events
- Ear monitors for musicians - Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods, which may put them at risk for permanent hearing damage. Musician’s ear plugs are custom-made devices that help to limit the sound exposure from instruments, while still providing a rich musical experience for the performer or audience.
- Custom swim plugs
- Specialized molds for telecommunications, pilots and sound technicans
Complete Hearing Health Care (CHHC)
These services are included in the cost of your hearing instrument (for most purchases) at no additonal cost to you:
- Batteries provided for 1st 3 years for your hearing instruments
- Quarterly cleaning and adjustments
- Yearly hearing instrument evaluation
- First year loss and damage coverage
- Two-year repair warranty
- Repair, loss and damage replacement renewal options available